- Spring/Summer children's, teen & women's clothing shoes and accessories. All items must be like-new. Do not try to sell "play clothes" but rather clothes that look like they are new off the rack. Please do not bring out-dated children's clothing or clothing that shows excessive wear (pilling, faded colors, worn knees, etc. Also, clothing that has stains, tears, missing buttons, broken zippers or smell like smoke will not be accepted.).
- Toys, children's books, games, puzzles, children's videos in their original case.
- Baby Gear and Equipment: highchairs, strollers, pack n plays, bath seats, baby swings, bouncers, exersaucers, carriers, potty chairs, etc. (We ask that all large items be less than five years old.) Baby blankets, cloth diapers, crib bedding, bumpers, nursery decorations, diaper bags, breast pumps, boppies, etc.
- Furniture: Cribs (no drop-sides), changing tables, children's desks, gliders, rocking chairs, dressers, bookshelves, wardrobes/armoires, toy boxes, twin & full sized beds, toddler beds, train tables, bean bags. Remember: a little paint goes a long way. Shoppers will not buy worn furniture. (Cribs need to be less than 10 years old. Consignor is responsible for checking for recalls and will be asked to sign a waiver at check-in verifying that no large item is on a recall list. Drop side cribs will not be accepted.)
- Any season maternity clothing. (Please do not bring out-dated maternity clothes. They will not sell.)
- Pregnancy videos and books.
- Dress-up costumes & dance attire.
- We will only accept pacifiers in their original packaging.
- We only accept car seats that have never been in an accident. Car seats must be less than 5 years old. Consignor must be the original owner. If you are not sure if your car seat has been recalled call the toll-free D.O.T. Auto Safety Hotline in Washington, D.C., 1-888-DASH-2-DOT. Car seats must have a sticker on the base that gives manufacture information to be accepted. We will be checking this sticker at check-in.
- Outdoor equipment: wagons, playhouses, bicycles, ride-on toys, slides, sandboxes picnic tables, etc. These items ARE BIG SELLERS!!!
- Accepted seasonal items include: swimsuits, tank tops, pool floaties, flip-flops, etc.
- Non-Accepted seasonal items include: sleds, gloves, heavy coats, boots, Christmas clothing, etc.
- We always take jeans, shorts, capris and shirts (just make sure the shorts, capris, etc. don't have a seasonal print to them ~ the wrong season!)
- Anything Related to Children – just remember, we will inspect all items when you drop them off, and unacceptable items will be returned to you. Please don't be offended if we don't accept some of your items, we are really trying to make Bumblebees and Ladybugs a sale with a high quality of standards and merchandise. With better quality overall, more people will attend and more of your items will sell!
ALL consignors, both new and returning, must register for each and every sale!
Clothing without proper tagging or without a number will not be accepted.