If you are interested in hosting a drop-off in your community please contact Janel (308) 991-7694 or
. Drop-off site coordinators receive volunteering privileges.
Drop-off schedule and Location:
Buffalo County Fairgrounds Exhibit Building
Wednesday, April 10th, from 7 pm to 8 pm. There is a $10 additional fee for using this special, early drop-off time. (No early fee for teachers if they show their school ID at check-in & help from 7pm-8pm). The fee will be deducted from your check.
Thursday, April 11th, from 8 am to 3 pm
- Items must be properly tagged. Untagged, out-dated, or un-seasonal clothing will be returned to you.
- Clothing must be sorted into boy/girl groupings by size before you can be checked in. (HINT: Rubberbanding like sizes together will keep clothing organized as you move it from home to the sale.)
- If you plan on picking up your items that do not sell (thus using the COLORED cardstock that is assigned to your number) bring a large storage tub to drop-off. This tub needs to have your consignor number on the end in bold numbers. We will use your tub to organize your items following the sale.
- Due to the number of consignors wanting their items returned, please consider volunteering during tear-down. We appreciate your help!
- If you volunteered, just come to the pre-sale and tell us your consignor # and name and we will mark you off the list! (Volunteers get to shop before those who just consign.)
- Stay while your items are checked-in. If something is not accepted you will be right there to know why! Please don't feel bad if certain items are rejected. We keep standards very high so that shoppers can shop with confidence, knowing our quality-control is top-notch. With each sale you will get a hang of what we will accept and what we will not.
- Move your accepted items to racks and tables.
- Please allow 30-60 minutes for drop-off. If you have Family Furniture items or any other items that require assembly, please allocate more time, accordingly.
- Bumblebees and Ladybugs reserves the right to remove any item from the sale, even after check-in, if we discover a stain, tear, or non-working order.
Many consignors will not want to pick-up items that did not sell. Unsold items will be donated to the S.A.F.E. Center and other organizations in Kearney that have the need for them.
If you want to pick-up your unsold items be sure to use the colored cardstock assigned to your number to tag with and bring a large storage tub marked with your consignor number to drop-off.
All items must be picked up at the Buffalo County Fairgrounds, Saturday, April 13th from 5pm - 5:30pm.
Pick up protocol:
- Items will be sorted and ready for you to pick up. (Make sure to leave a tote with your number on it, so we can put your items in it ~ please don't leave the lid.)
- Items can only be picked up at the time and place mentioned above. Consignors may not pull their items from the floor early. If you would like to help with tear-down, please sign up to volunteer.
- Items not redeemed on Saturday by the designated pick-up time will be donated.
- You will receive your check within two weeks of the sale. They will not be available at pick-up.
- All sales are final. We are not responsible for lost or stolen goods. We are not responsible for unsold goods due to lost tags.
- Please mark your calendar today if you plan on picking up unsold items. We will donate all your color tagged items as well as your tub if you do not make it to pick-up on time.